SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
1. Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the goods shown on your order confirmation. We will use our best endeavors to meet indicated timeframes for delivery, however we cannot guarantee delivery timeframes will be met.
2. We offer delivery to all part of the World.
3. We deliver Monday till Friday, except public holidays.
4. Erroneously communicated addresses are the responsibility of the User and may lead to extra charges that will be recovered from the User.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. A return can only be made if products have been purchased on the Website.
2. When seeking to return a product, Users must complete the return form and submit it to our Customer Service team. Where required, we will provide you with a Return Authorization and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
3. You must cover the cost of the return if it is due to a change of mind and the product must be returned to us in its original condition (including authentic labels, use instructions, guarantee leaflets and other hang tags) in order to obtain a refund.
4. Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused or the defect/damage is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
5. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 14 days of receipt by us of the original product, however this may take longer depending on your item and the number of returns in our system.